AD, atopic dermatitis; CDLQI, Children’s Dermatology Life Quality Index; DLQI, Dermatology Life Quality Index; EASI, Eczema Area and Severity Index; MTX, methotrexate; TCI, tacrolimus; TCS, topical corticosteroids.
- DUPIXENT Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/8553/smpc. Date accessed: February 2021.
- Blauvelt A, et al. Lancet. 2017;389:2287–2303.
- de Bruin-Weller M et al. Clinically Meaningful Responses in Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis Patients Treated with Dupilumab (Presentation) presented at the 27th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Congress, Paris, France, September 12–16 2018.
- Simpson EL, et al. JAMA Dermatol. 2020;156(1):44–56.
- Paller AS, et al. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2020;21:119–131.
- Paller AS, et al. Dupilumab Significantly Improves Atopic Dermatitis in Children Aged ≥6 to <12 years: Results From Phase 3 Trial (LIBERTY AD PEDS) (Presentation) presented at the virtual Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis Conference, Chicago, IL, USA, April 5th 2020.
- Sanofi Data on File. MAT-GB-2005006 (v1.0).