AD, atopic dermatitis; γC, gamma C subunit; IL, interleukin; IL-4Rα, Interleukin 4 receptor alpha; IL-13Rα1, interleukin 13 receptor alpha 1; JAK, Janus kinase; TYK2, tyrosine kinase 2.
- DUPIXENT Summary of Product Characteristics. September 2021.
- Guttman-Yassky E, et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2019;143:155–172.
- Blauvelt A, et al. Lancet. 2017;389(10086):2287–2303.
- de Bruin-Weller, et al. Clinically Meaningful Responses in Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis Patients Treated With Dupilumab presented at the 27th European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology Congress, Paris, France, September 12–16 2018.
- Paller AS, et al. Dupilumab for Adolescents With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis: Results From a Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blinded Trial (Poster 10051) presented at the 77th annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, Washington, DC, USA, March 1–5 2019.