DUPIXENT (dupilumab) is indicated for the treatment of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD) in patients aged 12 years or older and for severe AD in children aged 6–11 years, who are candidates for systemic therapy1
aged ≥ 12 years with moderate-to-severe AD and children 6–11 years with severe AD, have been prescribed DUPIXENT worldwide as of July 20212
Real-world experience (RWE) has outcome data similar to that from Phase 3 clinical trials3–5
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
Efficacy in children
Explore the efficacy data in children aged 6-11 years old with severe AD
- DUPIXENT Summary of Product Characteristics. September 2021.
- Sanofi Data on File. MAT-IE-2000837 (v3.0).
- Kreeshan FC, et al. Dermatol Ther (Heidelb). 2021;11(1):149–160.
- Sears AV, et al. Br J Dermatol. 2020. doi: 10.1111/bjd.19631. Online ahead of print.
- Bajwa D, et al. Real-world response to dupilumab in patients with atopic dermatitis: a retrospective review of 100 patients. Poster P81. Presented at the 101st British Association of Dermatologists Annual meeting, Virtual, July 6–8 2021.
- Gandhi NA, et al. Nature Rev Drug Disc. 2016; 15: 35–50.
AD, atopic dermatitis; IL, interleukin.
MAT-IE-2101039(v4.0) | Date of preparation: February 2022